
Belle relaxing in the hammock. All of the kids enjoy swinging in here.

We played
Bocce Ball. Chad won, even with having Madeline strapped to his chest for part of the game. To add a little more excitement all of the boys managed to throw at least one ball into the river during the game.

Belle
swimming with Chad in the Snake River in Pine City.

Austin and I also went for a swim. Austin said the best part of swimming in the river "was going anywhere I wanted with the life jacket on". Austin also just told me "I wish I could have done that more. I should have been swimming with
Bowser and his girlfriend". FYI:
Bowser decided to run away while we were at the parade and was missing at this time. He was found later that day.

Belle being a Beautiful Butterfly.
No comments:
Post a Comment