
We went to the
pre-season home opener MN Vikings game. Vikings won 17-13 over KC. I am wearing a Vikings sweatshirt and a Vikings t-shirt underneath, but I think I will be getting a jersey before the next game.

We had pretty good seats. We were in row 6. You can see Dave,
Mikayla, and Austin standing by our seats. We were able to see the players really well.
Mikayla and Austin had their faces painted and hair colored. They were very excited to be at their first Vikings game. Austin found a good use for his incredibly loud voice.

Before the game the kids were standing behind the Channel 5 news
announcers during a live broadcast. They were pretty excited to make the news!

Isabella and Madeline stayed home with my mom during the Vikings game. Belle got her face painted too, however.
No comments:
Post a Comment