
One of my good friends from high school, Tracey. She was my maid of honor. She drove me to my very first job interview when I was 15 and we both got hired at
KFC. Way to many stories to tell here. Haven't seen much of each other since she moved to
Willmar and I moved to Wyoming.

More of my high school friends at dinner before our 15 year high school reunion. I am sitting next to my best friend from high school, Rochelle. We have been friends since we were 9. She moved all the way to Georgia, but I still love to talk to her. We both belong to the 4 children club. Next to Rochelle is my friend Sara. We were good friends our junior year and we are both Sara(h) Elizabeth. Across the table next to Dave are Tina and Joe. Tina was my friend from high school, and she was dating Joe in high school. Dave and I and Tina and Joe all went to prom together. And yes all us girls worked at
KFC.

Rock climbing at Interstate State Park. Kayla is a little over halfway up in this picture. Kayla and I went climbing with Scott, Brooke, Samantha and Tanner.

The kids dressed up and ready to go. Belle got a little worried and decided to just watch instead.

My running girls! Anna, myself, and Robin all ran our first half marathon together this August. I finished in 2 hours and 9 minutes. I would have liked to ran a little faster, but I finished feeling wonderful and I wasn't sore at all.
No comments:
Post a Comment